Saturday 3 December 2011

Hello and welcome

This is it then, my first foray into the world of blogging. I wonder if there is an official way to begin a blog. Do I begin by telling you a bit about myself? How about an explanation as to why I'm doing this? Ok, well I guess this is an early new year's resolution - to write more. The advice people give is that the more you write the easier it becomes and the better you get so that is my goal. I'll mainly be writing about my scrapbooking projects but I'm sure other things will creep in now and again.

Along with this blog I will be keeping an offline journal to record some of the little things that happen in my life. Some of the things that I know I will forget once I'm back at work and not on maternity leave any more. Some of the little milestones in my daughter's life, as well as the big stuff.

I'll write it as if someone were actually going to read this even though, in reality, I doubt anybody will. Nevertheless it will be a valuable record of my life at this moment in time and I'll hopefully get some enjoyment from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment