Thursday 14 February 2013

30 Days of Lists Challenge

I realise it's been a year since my last blog post but I haven't managed to do a great deal of scrapbooking in that year so there's not been much to write about. I didn't get any further with Project 12 that I was attempting with my sister-in-law but never mind. Onwards and upwards they say. At some point I may go back and do a page for each month of last year as I still have photos and journaling (ooh, I'll come back to that because I haven't been totally useless this past year and I did attempt my own version of Project Life) but for now it's time to move on.

So, I love writing lists. I have lists at work, lists on my Blackberry, lists on the fridge, lists for scrapbooking and lists in other random notebooks lying around. When I saw the 30 Days of Lists Challenge I knew this would be something I could get my teeth into.

So I'm waiting in anticipation for 1st March when the first email will come through and I can begin the challenge. I've even bought myself a new notebook from Etsy to celebrate.





No comments:

Post a Comment