Friday 5 April 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day 31

You thought I'd finished with this didn't you. Well although there are no official lists left in the 30 Days of Lists challenge I thought I'd take the opportunity on the last day of March to go back over all my previous lists and make a list of all the things I actually completed.

Day Nine

My oughta do list...
  • Wash the evening pots
  • Put the 2 piles of clothes away that are sitting in the bedroom
  • Look at the CD of old holiday photos my mum gave me and sort out which ones I want to scrap
  • Send my proof of no claims to the insurance company


Things I would like to do/accomplish by the end of the month:
  • create 4 scrapbook pages
  • renew house insurance
  • finish reading "Married to the Mouse"
  • spring clean the whole house
  • sort the kitchen drawers
  • start my crm blog
  • sort through blog photos


This.... I am going to....

  • This week I am going to make a start on the tea shop page I've been trying to start for over a week
  • This week I am going to finish the book I'm reading - The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
  • This week I am going to finish writing up last year's diary for my project 52
  • This month I am going to the Birmingham NEC scrapbook fair and buy some more washi tape - if any stands have some
  • This month I am going to get up to date with all the programmes I've recorded on the Sky Planner
  • This year I will finish reading all my outstanding books and I will reward myself by having a Kindle for Christmas

So there we go. I don't think I did too badly after all. 

My next challenge will be to scrap some of the lists and write them up in my lovely travel-themed notebook.

I've really enjoyed taking part in the 30 Days of Lists challenge and can't wait until September when I can do it again.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment