Thursday 4 April 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day 30

Well I finally got there and finally got around to posting this last list. This was another difficult list to compile. It challenged me to really think about what I believe in.

My Manifesto...


I believe you shouldn't wish your life away
I believe I am as good a mum as I can be
I believe in writing lists
I believe you can't hate someone unless you've loved them
I believe in karma
I believe having children changes your outlook on life
I believe I'd be truly lost if I ever couldn't sit down and read a book
I believe you should never leave the house on an argument
I believe the elderly should be treated better in this country
I believe in feeding the birds
I believe cancer will be cured in my lifetime 

I'm sure, as with al my other lists, that if I sat down to write these lists in a year/five years/ten years time they would be completely different. We'll have to wait and see.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment