Friday 29 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Twenty Nine

I've tried to write a variation on today's list before but I never completed it because I didn't specify a timescale so trying to write a gratitude list for my entire life is just too big to think about. I was more successful with today's list because it was just asking for what I'm grateful for this week. So here it is:

This week I'm grateful for...


  • The sun coming out today after all the cold weather and snow we've had
  • The fact that my employer allows us to have such a long Easter break (6 days)
  • Having nice colleagues that I get on with
  • My job that I enjoy doing
  • Grace being happy at the childminders so I don't have to worry about her all day
  • My husband for looking after Grace while I went out for a work's night out

No comments:

Post a Comment