Monday 18 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Seventeen

I've always wanted to be an author but I don't have enough skill/time/imagination. One day though this may all change and then maybe I'll write my biography. Today's list got me to think about what would appear in my biography. It's made me realise that I do have quite a lot of stories to tell. I guess in the meantime I'll have to document some of these tales in my scrapbooks instead.

My biography would include tales of...


  • All the great family holidays I went on as a child 
  • My achievements at school and all the certificates I won
  • What I got up to with my friends when I was a teenage - mainly following boys around!
  • My time at university and all the activities I got involved in
  • The different jobs I have had while temping and when permanent once I graduated from University
  • All the gigs me and my husband used to go to when we first got together - even the miserable time we had at V Festival
  • The difficult early days when my daughter was born which I seem to have magically erased from my mind!
  • The great work colleagues and now friends I have made through the years


That should keep me going for a few years.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment