Wednesday 13 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Days Eleven and Twelve

Ok so I'm a little behind with my lists. Not the actual writing of the lists but the blogging of them. So here are my lists for Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th March. They're both about my daily routine, although most of it applies to weekdays when I'm at work - some things are the same at the weekend but not everything.

Things I do every morning....

  • Check email on my phone as soon as I wake up
  • Sit with Grace and read books while she drinks her milk
  • Check the train's running on time on my phone
  • Have porridge or Cheerios for breakfast
  • Walk to work from the train station
  • Say good morning to Barbara in the office
  • Take my boots off when I get to work and change into my work shoes
  • Fill up my water bottles at work to prompt me to drink more
  • Have a banana and apple for mid-morning snack



Things I do every night....
  • Read Grace a book or three while she drinks her milk
  • Pack Grace's bag, lunchbox and nappy bag for the next day
  • Pack my backpack for the next day
  • Check Grace's cup of milk is ready for the next morning
  • Leave James to lock the front door
  • Get into bed before 10.30
  • Try and read a bit of my book before I go to sleep

As you can see, most of my routine revolves around Grace and this is true whether it's a weekday or the weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Being Curious what books are you and Grace reading at the mo?

    Sounds fun to me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickman by Julia Donaldson, The Elephant and the Bad Baby, Dog's Life by Michael Morpurgo. She loves the Maisy books and In the Night garden.

    ReplyDelete