Sunday 3 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Two

I'm really enjoying this 30 Days of Lists challenge. Weeks go by sometimes and I never get any scrapbooking done so this taking part in this makes me feel like I'm doing something and I can do it while I'm on the  go.

Today's list is "I am...."


I am....a volunteer with the NCT
I am....a baker of cakes and puddings (when I get the time)
I am....a scrapbooker
I am....a mum to my beautiful daughter Grace
I am....an organised and methodical person
I am....an eater of sushi
I am....an avid reader
I am....a reluctant public speaker
I am....a fan of The Killers
I am....a proud person
I am....a member of the WI
I am....funny (I hope)
I am....a little critical of myself
I am....not a decisive person
I am....a wife
I am....older than I look
I am....not as smart as I wish
I am....a watcher of The Good Wife, Mr Selfridge and Call the Midwife at the moment (well that's what the Sky planner is full of)
I am....a hater of people who don't hold the door for others

(The photo above was taken at my cousin's 50th birthday party last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment