Friday 22 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Eighteen to Day Twenty Two

So it's been five days since my last post so I'm going to roll that last five days worth of lists into one post. Here goes.

Day Eighteen

So far this year I...


  • Have changed my hair and now have a fringe
  • Have moved office at work
  • Have read 6 out of the 62 books that I'm aiming to read this year
  • Have created 6 scrapbook pages
  • Have volunteered for my first Nearly New Sale with the Loughborough branch of the NCT
  • Have spring cleaned the whole house and sorted the Kitchen drawers
  • Started saving £2 coins

Day Nineteen

In the next year I will...

  • Read more books
  • Use up the scrapbook stash that I already have before I buy some more
  • Get more organised with birthdays
  • Make more of an effort to make time for my friends

Day Twenty


I do not regret...

  • Doing a BTEC National Diploma in Media rather than doing A levels
  • Deciding not to do journalism at Lincoln University in favour of taking a gap year and doing American Studies at the University of Leicester instead
  • Doing a degree in American Studies even though some people see it as a 'Mickey Mouse' degree
  • Moving in with my then boyfriend after only 6 months

Day Twenty One


Today's weather reminds me of...

  • Winter and it's supposed to be spring
  • Saturday mornings when I was a child and going shopping in Arnold with my Mum and Dad

Day Twenty Two


Roadtrip playlist....

  • Every album by The Killers
  • Country Superstar by Dolly Parton
  • There you'll be by Faith Hill
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Anything by Jack Johnson
  • The Best of James Taylor
  • Breathe In by Lucie Silvas
  • All Michael Buble's albums
  • Anything by Michael Jackson
  • Paul Simon's Greatest Hits
  • Seasons of my Soul by Rumer
  • Alan Jackson Greatest Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment