Thursday 14 March 2013

30 Days of lists - Day Thirteen

I struggled again with yesterday's list. Maybe because there aren't many things on it.

My Causes...


  • Guide Dogs for the Blind
  • National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
  • Age UK
  • Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance
  • Bird and Wildlife charities

Maybe one of my goals for this year should be to get more involved in the things that matter most to me by giving more time, money and expertise.

I only really give money to the Guide Dogs for the Blind so maybe I could give some time to them. I support Age UK and Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance among other charitable organisations by donating unwanted clothes and household items and I support the NCT by donating my time and expertise to volunteer as Publicity Co-ordinator (Leaflets) and at the Nearly New Sales with the Loughborough branch. I am a supporter of bird and wildlife charities although I don't do much to help them at the moment. I will look to improve on that in the future.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment