Sunday 10 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Ten

On to today's list. Not a particularly long one today - sorry but I enjoyed thinking of things to put on it. I thought I would struggle at first but as I started writing I realised there were quite a few things that I crave at the moment.

I'm craving....

sleep
a holiday
anything that's bad for me on the days I'm fasting
Red Bull
the opportunity to do some scrapbooking
a day to myself
time to read more books

I'm sure there are more but the thing that underpins most of my cravings is 'time' (something I probably won't get back until Grace is grown up) but I don't want to start wishing it away so for now I am happy to have cravings. After all, life would be dull if I managed to achieve everything I wanted!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment