Thursday 7 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Six

I really struggled with today's list. I think because I'm not very good at highlighting my good points. I feel a bit self conscious doing this kind of thing but I managed to put a short list together as follows:

My Talents...


  • Working with spreadsheets 
  • Analysing data
  • Making pastry
  • Falling asleep in the cinema
  • Getting up early
  • Clothes shopping in a hurry
  • Seeing both sides of a story
  • Making people laugh
  • Delegating ;)
This is the first list that I've written in this challenge where I feel that I've not really got to the root of the question and not really put everything down that could go in the list. Maybe I'll be able to add to it later in the month as I think of things.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment