Friday 8 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day eight

I really enjoyed thinking of items to add to today's list. Although it did make me really hungry and want to eat all the things on it. Today I had to think of comfort foods. You'll see from my list that most of my comfort foods are savoury. I'm very much a savoury person rather than a sweet person. Most of the items on the list are also things my mum used to make when I was younger so remind me of being child.

Comfort Foods....


  • Treacle sponge and custard
  • Prawn curry
  • Corned beef hash
  • Chilli con Carne
  • Mum's homemade meat and potato pie
  • Beef stew and dumplings
  • A big bowl of pasta
  • Apple crumble

Sometimes I try to think what will come next in the 30 days of lists challenge and I never can. It's always a nice surprise when I open the email and I look forward to it every morning. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment