Thursday 4 April 2013

Finally getting around to using the tool - Sew Easy

This year I'm determined to use some of the tools I've got that I've haven't got around to using yet. Last Christmas my sister-in-law bought me a We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool and I'm ashamed to say I haven't used it yet. So I created the following page using the cross attachment.

Whilst at the NEC Hobbycraft show last month I bought some travel-themed papers and embellishments from Do Crafts. I just love travel scrapbooking supplies so when I spotted these I couldn't resist. I made a page about our day out in London last October.


I used paper from the Papermania All aboard collection along with the embellishment in the top left hand corner.

The envelope on the left hand side is just a regular airmail envelope that I've had in my stash for ages. Inside are our tickets and receipts from the day.

The bunting down the right hand side and along the bottom is from The London Line and the embroidered London title is from a stall at the fair but I can't remember what it's called.



I'm so glad I finally got around to using this tool. I'll definitely be using it again on another layout soon.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment